Monday, February 25, 2008

Update on Fleece Dilemma

Hey there-I have been real busy with so much stuff this month, especially since I got back from Virginia Beach. I wish I had made more progress on my projects but no such luck so far. I will continue to plug away on them this week. I have to say a big Thanks to VJ for helping me with this fleece blanket issue. Here is a pic of her first one done. It looks great and I am so glad she took over for me. Thanks again VJ.
I received some fabric in the mail from Ginden for burpee cloths and from AD for hats for the April project for AC4C and will get to those next week. Thanks for sending those along. I had a couple of things/projects come up to stall my progress but plan to have those done by this weekend as well. Hello to all my friends and I hope all is well in your corner of the world....

No comments: