Thursday, February 14, 2008

Still Plugging Away....

I am finally able to post my pictures of some of the projects of I have been working on over the last few weeks. These are the neck gaiters I made for the AC4C special project for The Ships Projects for our troops....


They are navy blue 100% wool made with a pattern from Beth K. one of my friends from AC4C. Thanks Beth! Now I am finishing up a preemie baby blanket that I came up with on my own. I have 3 done so far and the fourth one will be done today. They look like this....


The pattern for the pink ones is called JAMIE'S BABY BLANKET and it is from a skein of Jamie baby yarn. I just adapted the size. I made two of the pink ones sizes 15x15 and 20x20. The blue ones I have one size 16x16 and the one I am finishing today is 20x20. I designed this blanket myself from the "crunch" stitch. I love that stitch and I think it looks great for any baby but especially for a boy. It isn't frilly or lacy. Anyway, I just love it tons. I will post my pattern for the blue blanket in a seperate post next. After I finish the blanket today I am going to work on my La Dantelle Belle and my baby raglan sweater. Those are the only two projects that made it through the tea spill last week or so. My mother and I went shopping and I am going to make her a few things also. I will start those some time in the next couple of weeks. I kept toying with the idea of finishing the Cathedral Window but tried it again and hated it immensely so frogged that and the idea totally. Love doilies but not this one apparently. Oh well! I have dropped several of my groups because I am going to go to school soon but I think I have it where I can keep up with everything now. Well, I am off to crochet and knit away....I hope all is okay in your corner of the world....

No comments: