Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still Working Away on Knitting....




I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I guess with the holidays and all it has been pretty busy. Well, I have kept busy with my yahoo group monthly dishcloths and made these two cloths so far. The Partridge in a pear tree is from Dec 2007 and the Football is the first Jan KAL of 2008. I am now waiting for the next one to start soon. I am also working on fleece blankets (with the leftover fleece squares from before) for the AC4C group I belong too for the Zulu babies in South Africa. Needless to say I haven't touched my La Dentelle Belle since I last posted the pic. I can't wait to get it going though. My knitting circle yahoo group is doing a year long log cabin knitted afghan and I can't wait to start that either. I still need to get my yarn together from my stash. Also, a knitting circle friend and I are going to make a baby raglan sweater starting in the middle of this month and of course I will keep y'all posted. I have joined the challenge of doing all 24 dishcloth KAL's of 2008 with my monthly dishcloths group so I think I will be pretty busy this year with all that is going on. I do hope to learn to do socks this year also. Wow, what a busy year and it has barely just begun....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cloths. I'm on such a cloth kick lately. Yeah it is about time you posted, us seekers need to find when we seek ;-).

OKAY THIS IS YOUR SUB-CONSCIOUS HOLLERING AT YOU TO GET GOING WITH YOUR LA DENTELLE.

Hugs!!!

Nancy said...

I can't wait to get started on the sweater, too. Let me know when you are ready to begin.

My log cabin baby blanket is progressing slowly but I will mail it to Sam for her babies in South Africa when it is finished. I will try to post a photo of my recent progress soon on: http://wyomingbreezes.blogspot.com/

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Thanks Cat and Nancy!! I love the sub-conscious hollering at me....I needed that very much!!