Thursday, January 17, 2008

Raglan Sweater Progress


Here is my raglan sweater progress. I started it yesterday, with this yarn(I tried it with a blue worsted weight the day before and didn't like it so I started over), and will work on it more today. It seems to be turning out okay so far. I was really scared of the pattern because it looked so difficult and this is my first sweater attempt. It is going smoothly though. I also started my log cabin knitted afghan using the moderne log cabin pattern from mason dixon knitting. I am also working on a crocheted doily called the cathedral window. I had to frog it yesterday because it wasn't turning out right. I tried something with the pattern and it didn't work out once I moved on to the next few rounds. It wouldn't lay flat. I will post a pic of that progress later today. It is snowing here today so it is a great day for knitting and crocheting. I will also try to do another repeat on my La Dentelle Belle today. I plan to stay busy crafting all day-YEAH. I also want to thank VJ from my AC4C group for taking my fleece blankets off my hands and attempting to fix it/them. I would also like to thank Patt from myknittingcircle for making me some name plates I can attach to my emails and such. Hello to all my yahoo groups friends, you are all great people and I hope everything is okay in your corner of the world....

No comments: