Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cathedral Window Progress


Here is the CAL Cathedral Window. I have frogged it already and still it is turning out the same. It doesn't lay flat and it seems way too big. I am only on row 6 and it seems way too ruffly-if that is even a word. haha. I believe it might be because I am using bigger crochet thread than it called for and also a bigger crochet hook than it called for. I am going to have to frog it again I think and try it again with smaller thread and a smaller needle. YIKES....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that design. WOW what size are you using? It looks small already and you need to go down more.

Hugs!!!

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Hey Cat~yea I was having a real hard time with this for sure. I never did get the hang of it....I was using a size 10 thread and boy oh boy....lol