Saturday, December 15, 2007

What I have been up to....

Well, it sure has been a busy week or so since I posted last. This is fairly new to me and I can't seem to get out of reading other blogs mainly for the patterns and how to of things and visiting ravelry-wow is that site neat. I am wanting to make stitch markers but not sure when I will get to that. I am still working on snuggles for the AC4C project this month. I have 6 made so far and have laid out all my fleece squares into 14x14 and 24x24 inch blankets for that same project and a few for cat toys. I just need to sew them together now. I have posted pictures on my flickr account of the ones that are done. I have joined many groups and have found it is hard to keep up with all of them so I toned that down a bit. Sure is hard not to go overboard with it. I want to be a part of them all but we all know how that goes-so much stuff so little time-sigh....I have a washcloth group project going right now that I am hoping to finish soon because we are starting another one in a day or two. I guess December is just a busy month for everybody.....Another group I belong to is making a scarf and I haven't even started that yet. Can't wait to get going on that one. I am going shopping in the morning to get the yarn for it. Can you believe I don't have the yarn for that project....Darn the luck....I need to go get MORE yarn ;-} Anyway, I hope all is well in your corner of the world. I am off to continue this wonderful madness otherwise I will just ramble on and on and on......

No comments: