Friday, December 21, 2007

My First CAL


I just finished my first CAL-Yeah!!!! My yahoo group ILoveKandCAlongs had this snowflake dishcloth as a small CAL before the end of the month. (The date on my camera is wrong so the date on the pic is wrong.) I have to admit the scarf that was started on Dec 7th is very intimidating and I haven't even started it yet. I did buy the yarn for it though and do plan to start it this week. I am still working on the dishcloth for another yahoo group MonthlyDishcloths-the mid month dishcloth was a little out of my league but I am saving the pattern for a later trial when I learn more about knitting. It has cables and I want to practice those with the Fetching fingerless mittens pattern first. Happy Holidays to everybody and I hope all is well with you in your corner of the world....

3 comments:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

You make me want to learn more crochet! I have done a little but not much with patterns. I love your blog. If you have time please look at mine. http://knittingspinningsewingcrocheting.blogspot.com/
huggs Marion

HeldbyGrace said...

Beautiful job! After seeing this I joined the group today. I hope this pattern is still available. Wonderful work!
Tamara

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Thank you Tamara!! Thank you so much Marion!!