Friday, May 2, 2008

My first ever baby booties

AWWWW! Aren't these just the cutest? These are my first ever pair of booties or anything that resembles socks, booties, slippers-anything. This pattern is free on Bev's Country Cottage website (link at bottom of my blog) called Bev's stay on knit booties for newborns. They are knitted and were so easy to make. I wish I had tried them before. I had looked at many patterns for knitting/crocheting baby booties but this was the one that caught my eye. Love them....
Here is a front view of the same booties. I sure think they are cute....Not a bad job for my first pair. I sure hope that this turns into more of a sock/slipper/booties making effort on my part. So cute....


2 comments:

bevq said...

You did a wonderful job making these booties! I have to say they are my fave, takealong project booties. You can memorize it so easily.

Good job. =)
Bev
http://bevscountrycottage.com

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Thanks Bev!! Just found this and thought I would respond....Better late then never I suppose....
Lily