Friday, May 2, 2008

First Cardigan/Sweater



This is my first cardigan/sweater and you can get the free pattern at the lionbrand yarn website. I made this for Cooper at AC4C to go along with all the other stuff I made below. I forgot to put it in the bag so I am going to mail it tomorrow or Monday so it is mailed off by the 5th.

This is another view of the same cardigan/sweater even though it doesn't look the same color. The picture above is what color it really is. I hope some newborn baby can use it to keep very warm.....AWWWW.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

very pretty! It looks cuddly soft. Which yarn did you use?

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Wow Just found this question....I guess better late then never....Sorry for that Cathy....I used Caron Simply Soft for this....I know it is late but I hope this helps....
Lily