Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LampShade Covers

I have found that so many people would love to see the lampshade covers I have made for my mother so I thought I would post them here. The pattern came from a book called Thread for the Home by Leisure Arts Little Books. I have them on ravelry but not all people can get to that so here they are....hope you enjoy them....

I hope you can get a good view of them with the light on and off. I made two of them and she has requested a third for another lamp. I did make others for my sister in red and a neighbor in red also. The ones in these pictures are the same size but the red ones are smaller. I adjust size depending on the size of the shade.

Here is a picture of one of the red one however it is for a different lampshade than the one in this picture but at least you can see what it looks like in red and smaller. Hope you enjoy....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a clever idea. The shades are beautiful.

Crazy4YarnAndNeedles2 said...

Thanks Nancy!!